Thursday, February 01, 2007

Our half year ANNiVeRSaRy... Yay!!!

Yay…here I am…back again… Today is me & Faizal’s half year anniversary… Whoaaaa… kejap jer dah 6 bulan… N stakat nie pecah rekod gak, Alhamdullilah xpernah gaduh… thank God, we understand each other…haven’t meet him for this entire week actually…Miss him so muchhhh…. Last nite we had about one hour talk over the phone… I really love the moment we talk, laugh and share everything we did for the entire day…I’ll pray that our relationship will last long till the end of time… AMIN…

To my beloved Faizal, thank you so much for the 6 magical months and thanks for brighten up my life all this while…Really,really,really appreciate it…I’m looking forward for more exciting moment we gonna share together… I LOVE YOU… is a promise to u… Mmmuuuahhhhhhhhxxxx…. :-*

No comments: