Sunday, January 28, 2007

Practical Trainning (Part II)

Hyeee guyssss… I’m back…as promised, today nak citer pasal digoda DUDA anak dua… mcm tak percaya pun yer jugak…tp pikir2 balik seram pun ade gak, as my clique told me, that DUDA is searching for a wife… Eeeiii… seramnyer…. Actually mula2 dulu xnoticed tp ntah mcm mana aritu I tegur dia and told him, “En.X, u need to fill in this form as soon as possible”…Then, he replied, “So, ABANG kena isi form nie laaa”… yyyeeuuuurrkkksss… ABANG??? Heloo… my own bf pun I xpanggil ABANG tau…so, since that, I buat layan xlayan jer… klu layan lebih2 nnti dorang menggatal, kalau xlayan plak nnti dikata kurang ajar plak…seram gak bila ingat my fwen used to tell me that, U’re very attractive especially to old people…so, whut I can do now, is just taking the chill pills… kat sini, yang bujang2 semua ok laa… dorang really treat me as a normal fwen…Cuma yg dah kawen nie, xtau laaa…minta2 dorang cepat2 berubah sebelum bini dorang tahu, n rase kecewa ngan sikap dorang…To, En.X, I hope u’ll find somebody who is very suitable for you….I pun dah mcm your own daughter…your eldest child pun dah 19years old…. So paham2 jer laaa… Just go and find somebody else…and stop disturbing me and my life…. I’m somebody’s…. I hope because of this silly behavior from this DUDA will never ruined me n Faizal’s relationship because I love him so muchhhh….AMIN….

Forget bout the duda story, I enjoy my practical training life so far…. Although ade laa yg xpuas hati skit2 here n there… but I guess the major thing which I’ve learned a lot from here has covered up all the dark areas…Pejam celik pejam celik, dah almost 1month… another 2 months to go… And for my future, I’m now busy applying for UITM… pray for me yaa…. I think that’s all for now…. Adios….

No comments: