Friday, August 04, 2006

Love Messages (part II)

Her :-

Kita tak perlu mencari seorag insan yang sempurna untuk menjadi teman sejati...

cukuplah mempunyai seorang teman yang menjadikan kita sempurna apabila bersamanya...


Him :-

Wanting u is easy, missing u is hard...

Wishing u are here with me wrapped in my arms...

Constantly think of u when we are apart...

I've got the padlock, u have the key to my heart...



I don't have a fever, i don't have a flu, the only reason i'm unwell is coz I'M MISSING U...

I love u today and thats a fact...

I love u yesterday was no act....

I'll love u tomorrow and days after that....

I'll love u forever and i'll never turn back........


Her : -

i've felt love before but nothing like u have for me... U make me feel so special and i'm really proud to be me....

Before u came, i felt nothing but emptiness and when u came, u are my happiness...

U are everything that makes my life so meaningful and i'll try my best to enjoy the moment with u until full...

I miss u like crazy every night and everyday, I 'heart' u so much and no words i can say...

i love u and i love u so bad and trust me, SAYANG, no one could ever changed that...

When i want something, I'll try hard, like u always do, I'll pray to Allah that we'll never be apart... :-)


Him : -

Hey baby, love your poem so much... here something for you...

Everytime i call u, i never want to put the phone down, but i have to because my wallet keeps crying...:-p

Not really romantic, but i'm sure u'd find it funny...:-p


End of love messages (part II)

No comments: