Sunday, August 06, 2006

Our 1st argument...

Today, as usual, wake up n msg my teddybear...he's still sleeping coz he didn't reply immediately as usual...(hope got a chance to watch him, sleeping)...then, i took my bath, cleaning the house n get all the laundry done... watching TV n having breakfast... then, sms my teddybear that i'll be on9 soon... gonna meet him in YM....

In the YM today, we got a minor argument about buying rings for both of us... last night i went to a silver shop in Giant Shah Alam and saw a very nice ring and thought of buying it for my beloved BF...unfortunately, ATM ramai gilak orang... so KIV dulu.... then back to the YM, i told him bout the ring... he didnt agree to buy the rings coz its very expensive...well, i thought so...but it's so nice....then, happened the argument "Should we buy? didn't it too costly for just a silver ring? should we buy them soon or later?" So, finally we have decided to buy the rings but later....(bila masing2 terlebih duit) :-) and I told him, i'll get whatever i've wished for no matter soon or later... I'll try hard for that... I've never replaced them with sumthing similar coz when i've got the things that i've desired for so long, i'll keep it safe with me forever...Goes da same when i have him...So, he agreed... he loves me so much...Love u too, Sayang....

Then we chit-chating like usual... never ending story..... that's what make our relationship much more interesting each day...

To Faizal, love u so much...and no one can changed that....

No comments: