Saturday, August 05, 2006

Saturday

Well its saturday..i love saturdays! i dont know why. Even though i spend most of my time at home, you'd think saturday is same as anyday. But..i donno..saturday just seems to be the best day of all seven days. I heart Saturday!!

Yantie kept me up until almost 4 am last night. Hehee.. i didnt mind though. Since we rarely see each other, the times we spend online.. i cherish em a lot.

So she finally 'fessed up to her mother bout us. Still have no progress on that. Maybe i'll post that later. My parents still dont know though.. Hahaha.. But they're cool. They pretty much let me do whatever just as long im not getting in too much trouble. So having a girlfriend is pretty much nothing they'd find "exciting". :P I'll probably introduce em when i bring yantie over. Soon...very soon..Mooohahahhaa!!! Hoped ur not too excited babe.. :P

Ending post with a lovely moniker.. May the hearts be with you!!

p/s - im corny..yes..i know i am!!

No comments: